How Do I Get My Facebook Url





How Do I Get My Facebook Url - Every account on Facebook has a special URL, much like other pages online. This URL might be a name or label, or it could be a string of random-looking characters; in any case, it will take a web browser directly to the profile page it represents. You could obtain someone's Facebook URL merely by going to his account and checking your web browser's current location, or by searching in the Get in touch with Info section of his account details.

How Do I Get My Facebook Url



To locate your Facebook web page URL, just comply with these steps:

1. Go to www.facebook.com and also login.

2. For your individual web page URL, click your name at the top-right of your window -in the leading blue banner.

3. For your company web page LINK, click the equipment sign at the top-right of your window -in the leading blue banner as well as choose your business page under "Use Facebook as".

4. The URL will certainly after that remain in the address bar of your web browser.

If you would like to include this to your OutboundEngine projects, emphasize that URL and copy it. Then follow the guidelines in this short article.