How Do I Block My Friend List On Facebook

Blocking allows you to stop most communications with a person on Facebook. People you obstruct won't have the ability to locate you in searches, view your timeline, or contact you with jabs or individual messages. Additionally, they will not be able to see your timeline posts, discuss mutual friends' timelines, or that you are a member of the exact same group as them.

How Do I Block My Friend List On Facebook


To obstruct someone:

1.Click on top Helpright of any Facebook page.
2.Click Privacy Shortcuts.
3.Click Exactly how do I stop someone from bothering me?
4.Go into the name of the individual you wish to obstruct and also click Block.
5.Select the details person you intend to obstruct from the listing that appears and click Block once more.

Individuals will certainly not be notified when you block them.
If you can't locate somebody utilizing this technique, try going to the person's profile and picking Block from the menu on their cover picture.