How to Change My Birthday On Facebook

How To Change My Birthday On Facebook - If I enlisted in Facebook when I was minor, exists an approach to change my year of birth to the proper year considering that I am old enough? As well as Just how do you transform your age to under 18 on Facebook, reviewed and also follow the short article adjustment birthday facebook im 18, for computer as well as phone individual.




How To Change My Birthday On Facebook

? This guide will reveal you how you can do it.

When you have actually visited to Facebook, on the top center of the web page, click on your name or little account picture.




Once you have done that, click on the "About" choice that is amongst the alternatives right under your large cover image:.




When you have done that, in the left hand menu, pick the "Contact as well as Standard Details" choice.




After that scroll down the web page up until you discover the "Fundamental Information" section. There, float your mouse over the "Birth Date" tag and click the showing up "Edit" choice.




This will reveal you a form where you will certainly be able to choose the day, the month, and also the year you were born.

Once you are done establishing those values, click the "Conserve Adjustments" button at the end of the type.

In this manner your birthday celebration will certainly be transformed.