Save Video From Facebook to Phone




Save Video From Facebook To Phone : In my typical aimless Facebook browsing session recently I discovered an exceptionally funny video clip that virtually had me in fits of giggling. Now, this isn't really the first such shared video clip I was watching on Facebook. I find many of these from time to time. Nonetheless, this specific video clip made me consider downloading and install as well as saving it for seeing offline on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

Save Video From Facebook To Phone


I'll confess that I am not much of a download addict. I am averse to downloading such short video clips due to the fact that they pile up and hog space earlier than you 'd anticipate. Once in a while, there are particular video clips that you feel you need to have on your portable device, like your Android tablet computer or mobile, for sharing offline with good friends throughout a group banter.

So, downloading and install Facebook video clips on Android. must be a cakewalk, no? Well, it definitely really did not appear that way when I started trying some applications that asserted to do it flawlessly. I lastly found one that functioned, and had a tidy user interface sans any mess. It is not without its flaws and also I'll direct them out later in the post. Yet it sure gets the job done completely.

Allow's see ways to download Facebook videos on your Android phone or tablet in the simplest feasible means.

Actions to Download And Install Facebook Videos to your Android.
Action 1: Download and also set up the app Facebook Video Free.

Action 2: Most Likely To the Facebook application and also faucet on the video clip you intend to download. You should see the app in the activity food selection.




You'll select the red icon that says Facebook Video clip Free then I recommend you pick Just As soon as.


If you were to choose Constantly in the above food selection, then each time you tap on a video on Facebook, it'll quickly begin downloading it as well as will certainly not show you the choice to select video clip player to play it. You possibly don't need this unless you intend to download and install the video directly and then enjoy it.

In case you've chosen Always mistakenly and also intend to change back to Simply When, you could do clear defaults by going to the app's settings in Applications Manager.




Action 3: You might currently alter the name of the data and select the place where you intend to save the file. Below's the funny thing, however, and also I have no idea if it resembles this or was it on simply my device that it didn't work-- it only allows you to save it in the default 'Films' folder. I was not able to choose other folder and also had to emulate whatever area it picked for me.




Tip 4: As soon as you tap OK, it'll begin the download, a look of which you can see at the top.




The screenshots below reveal the 'continuous' and also 'downloaded' state. It does not show any kind of message stating the download is complete.




I could see the downloaded video file in my Flicks folder.




To make sure that was about the application as well as exactly how it functioned. Easy as well as very easy, but not without its problems.

Nuisances

1. As I discussed symphonious 3, it really did not let me transform the location of the download. Additionally, when I moved the Movies folder to some other location and after that attempted downloading a video with the app, it didn't work.

2. When you tap on OKAY to begin the download, it reroutes you to its 'Guidelines' web page, which is completely unnecessary. You have to press the back button to go back to Facebook which is an unnecessary added action.

3. It does not reveal a 'download complete' message as well as simply counts on its symbol in the notice cabinet to show the progress as well as completion of the download. Some might argue that the icon is an indication sufficient, but if you ask me, a message needs to have been there.

I am curious to know if all the above annoyances with the app are universal, or did it just happen on my tool. Do try it out as well as post a remark below to make sure that other readers can benefit from it.