How to Save A Video From Facebook to My Phone




How To Save A Video From Facebook To My Phone : In my common aimless Facebook searching session recently I encountered an incredibly amusing video that almost had me in fits of laughter. Currently, this isn't the initial such shared video I was watching on Facebook. I stumble upon a lot of these from time to time. However, this particular video clip made me think about downloading and install and saving it for viewing offline on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

How To Save A Video From Facebook To My Phone


I'll admit that I am very little of a download junkie. I am averse to downloading and install such brief video clips since they pile up and also hog room earlier compared to you 'd anticipate. Once in a while, there are particular video clips that you feel you should carry your portable device, like your Android tablet computer or mobile, for sharing offline with pals during a group banter.

So, downloading and install Facebook video clips on Android. must be a cakewalk, no? Well, it certainly really did not appear by doing this when I began attempting some apps that asserted to do it flawlessly. I lastly found one that worked, and had a clean interface sans any kind of clutter. It is not without its problems as well as I'll direct them out later on in the post. Yet it sure gets the job done flawlessly.

Allow's see the best ways to download Facebook video clips on your Android phone or tablet in the simplest feasible means.

Actions to Download And Install Facebook Videos to your Android.
Step 1: Download and install the app Facebook Video clip Free.

Step 2: Most Likely To the Facebook application and also faucet on the video you intend to download and install. You need to see the app in the activity menu.




You'll select the red icon that states Facebook Video Free then I recommend you pick Just As soon as.


If you were to pick Always in the above food selection, after that each time you touch on a video on Facebook, it'll immediately begin downloading it and will certainly disappoint you the option to pick video clip player to play it. You possibly do not need this unless you intend to download the video straight and after that view it.

In case you have actually selected Constantly mistakenly and also wish to revert back to Simply Once, you could do clear defaults by mosting likely to the app's settings in Applications Manager.




Action 3: You might now transform the name of the documents and pick the location where you wish to conserve the documents. Below's the funny thing, however, as well as I aren't sure if it is like this or was it on just my tool that it didn't function-- it only permits you to wait in the default 'Motion pictures' folder. I was unable to select any other folder as well as had to emulate whatever area it picked for me.




Tip 4: Once you touch OK, it'll begin the download, a glance which you could see on top.




The screenshots below reveal the 'ongoing' and also 'downloaded' state. It does not show any type of message specifying the download is total.




I can see the downloaded video clip documents in my Films folder.




To ensure that had to do with the application as well as how it worked. Simple as well as simple, however not without its problems.

Nuisances

1. As I pointed out symphonious 3, it really did not let me change the place of the download. Additionally, when I moved the Movies folder to other place then tried downloading a video clip with the application, it really did not work.

2. When you tap on OKAY to start the download, it reroutes you to its 'Directions' web page, which is completely unnecessary. You need to push the back button to go back to Facebook which is a needless extra step.

3. It does not show a 'download full' message and also simply relies on its symbol in the notice cabinet to reveal the progress in addition to completion of the download. Some could suggest that the icon is a sign enough, however if you ask me, a message should have existed.

I am curious to understand if all the above nuisances with the app are global, or did it simply take place on my tool. Do try it out as well as upload a comment right here to make sure that various other readers could benefit from it.