How to Copy A Video Off Of Facebook




How To Copy A Video Off Of Facebook - I encounter the comparable scenario; it bothers me for a while (but not intend to share the video clip on various other Apps).

It appears that there's no valid video clip URL even when I right click on it. There is a "Copy Video Address", yet when I copy as well as paste it on new tab, the LINK seems something like this "blob: https% 3A// www.facebook.com/ ...".

How To Copy A Video Off Of Facebook



So I attempt numerous courses and found another method, which functions good to me, although it might be little of indirect (on the Web-based platform).

1. To start with, click on the video clip you want to share. The video clip will certainly be enlarged, then locate and also tap the down arrowhead on the top right edge, click "Embed".




2. A dialog pops up. Tap "Advanced Settings". Avoid the code supplied in the textfield.




3. Scroll a little to "URL of video clip", then right here we go!




I think there have to be another easier way to do that, or possibly your Facebook user interface is different from mine, yet hope this could be a little help.

Incidentally, the LINK functions well on mobile if you click the link through smartphone. It will immediately play the clip for you.