How to Copy A Facebook Video




How To Copy A Facebook Video - I discover the similar situation; it troubles me for a while (however not plan to share the video clip on other Applications).

It seems that there's no legitimate video clip URL even when I right click it. There is a "Replicate Video Address", but when I duplicate as well as paste it on brand-new tab, the URL appears to be something such as this "ball: https% 3A// www.facebook.com/ ...".

How To Copy A Facebook Video



So I attempt a number of routes as well as discovered an additional method, which works good to me, although it might be bit of indirect (on the Web-based system).

1. Firstly, click on the video you intend to share. The video clip will be bigger, after that find and also tap the down arrow on the top right edge, click "Embed".




2. A dialog turns up. Tap "Advanced Setup". Skip the code given in the textfield.




3. Scroll a bit down to "LINK of video", after that right here we go!




I believe there have to be another simpler method to do that, or possibly your Facebook user interface is various from mine, but hope this could be a little aid.

Incidentally, the LINK functions well on mobile if you click on the web link through smartphone. It will automatically play the clip for you.