How Do I Change My Surname On Facebook




How Do I Change My Surname On Facebook : If you have single letter last name or don't have a surname, you can follow the below steps to remove it.


How Do I Change My Surname On Facebook


STEP 1:

The surname is not obligatory for the Indonesians. So initially you have to state to facebook that you are from Indonesia. The best ways to claim in internet language? usage proxies !!!
Get a Indonesian proxy address.

Just google for one (or) click Proxynova, and also duplicate the proxy address.

ACTION 2:

Establish the copied proxy address to your web connection.
If you are in home windows,

Go to-- > Control panel-- >
Open Network and also Sharing Center-- >
Web alternatives-- > Connections-- >
LAN setups-- >
Paste the address on proxy web server
Conserve and Close.

ACTION 3:

Login to the facebook account, Go to account setups,

Edit Language and established as Bahasa Indonesia/ and also Conserve.

Edit Call, eliminate the last name, if you have initial set it in middle name and Save.

Magic occurs and lastly you could kick back as well as Delight in.