How to Save Facebook Videos to Your Phone




How To Save Facebook Videos To Your Phone : In my typical aimless Facebook searching session a few days ago I came across an exceptionally funny video that practically had me in fits of giggling. Now, this isn't the initial such shared video I was enjoying on Facebook. I stumble upon much of these from time to time. Nevertheless, this particular video clip made me think about downloading and also waiting for seeing offline on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

How To Save Facebook Videos To Your Phone


I'll admit that I am very little of a download junkie. I am averse to downloading such brief video clips since they pile up and hog space sooner than you 'd expect. Once in a while, there are certain videos that you feel you must have on your mobile device, like your Android tablet computer or mobile, for sharing offline with good friends during a team exchange.

So, downloading and install Facebook video clips on Android. must be a cakewalk, no? Well, it definitely didn't seem by doing this when I started attempting some apps that declared to do it flawlessly. I lastly located one that functioned, and had a clean interface sans any type of clutter. It is not without its imperfections as well as I'll point them out later on in the write-up. But it certain does the job completely.

Let's see how to download and install Facebook video clips on your Android phone or tablet computer in the simplest possible means.

Actions to Download Facebook Videos to your Android.
Step 1: Download and install and mount the app Facebook Video clip Free.

Step 2: Go to the Facebook application and also faucet on the video clip you plan to download and install. You should see the application in the activity menu.




You'll choose the red icon that says Facebook Video clip Free then I advise you select Just Once.


If you were to choose Constantly in the above menu, then each time you touch on a video on Facebook, it'll right away begin downloading it and will certainly not show you the option to choose video clip gamer to play it. You probably do not need this unless you intend to download and install the video clip directly and afterwards see it.

In case you've picked Always erroneously as well as want to change back to Simply Once, you might do clear defaults by mosting likely to the application's setups in Applications Manager.




Step 3: You might currently change the name of the documents and select the area where you intend to save the documents. Right here's the amusing thing, however, as well as I aren't sure if it resembles this or was it on just my device that it really did not work-- it just permits you to save it in the default 'Flicks' folder. I was unable to select any other folder as well as had to emulate whatever place it chose for me.




Tip 4: Once you tap OK, it'll start the download, a glance of which you could see at the top.




The screenshots listed below show the 'continuous' and also 'downloaded' state. It does disappoint any type of message specifying the download is complete.




I can see the downloaded and install video clip data in my Films folder.




To make sure that had to do with the app and also exactly how it worked. Basic and simple, however not without its issues.

Inconveniences

1. As I stated in Step 3, it didn't let me alter the place of the download. Additionally, when I moved the Movies folder to other place and then attempted downloading and install a video with the application, it really did not function.

2. When you touch on ALRIGHT to begin the download, it redirects you to its 'Instructions' web page, which is completely unnecessary. You have to press the back switch to return to Facebook which is a needless added action.

3. It does not reveal a 'download full' message as well as just counts on its icon in the notification cabinet to show the progress in addition to conclusion of the download. Some could argue that the symbol is an indication sufficient, yet if you ask me, a message should have existed.

I wonder to recognize if all the above aggravations with the application are global, or did it simply happen on my device. Do try it out and also post a remark here so that various other readers can benefit from it.