How Do I Find My Videos On Facebook

How Do I Find My Videos On Facebook -- If you consist of a great deal of videos in Facebook Wall surface articles, a video clip you intend to see once again could quickly obtain lost in the updates. Facebook provides you the option to scroll down on your web page as well as click the "Older Articles" web link at the extremely lower, however this gets tedious if there is a great deal of data to undergo. Thankfully, you have the option to utilize a third-party application, easily accessible directly in your Facebook account. Find the old video clip Wall blog posts you want using the application of your choice.




How Do I Find My Videos On Facebook



Facebook doesn't make it obvious where to search for your videos. Click your name throughout the top.




After that, on your timeline, Click Photos ...




after that Albums ...







along with you must see one there recognized Videos The 217-part of this screenshot is from my Uncle's due to the fact that I do not have any kind of video uploaded.