How Do I Change My Last Name On Facebook




How Do I Change My Last Name On Facebook : If you have single letter last name or don't have a surname, you can adhere to the below actions to remove it.


How Do I Change My Last Name On Facebook


ACTION 1:

The surname is not obligatory for the Indonesians. So first you need to say to facebook that you are from Indonesia. The best ways to state in web language? usage proxies !!!
Obtain a Indonesian proxy address.

Simply google for one (or) click Proxynova, and duplicate the proxy address.

STEP 2:

Establish the replicated proxy address to your web link.
If you remain in windows,

Most likely to-- > Control panel-- >
Open Network as well as Sharing Center-- >
Net choices-- > Links-- >
LAN settings-- >
Paste the address on proxy web server
Conserve and also Shut.

STEP 3:

Login to the facebook account, Go to account setups,

Edit Language and also set as Bahasa Indonesia/ as well as Conserve.

Edit Call, remove the last name, if you have first set it in middle name and Save.

Magic takes place as well as lastly you could kick back and also Appreciate.