How Do I Block My Friends List On Facebook

Blocking enables you to stop most interactions with a person on Facebook. Individuals you obstruct won't have the ability to locate you in searches, view your timeline, or call you with jabs or individual messages. In addition, they will not be able to see your timeline articles, comments on mutual friends' timelines, or that you belong to the very same group as them.

How Do I Block My Friends List On Facebook


To obstruct a person:

1.Click at the top Helpright of any Facebook page.
2.Click Personal Privacy Shortcuts.
3.Click Just how do I quit a person from bothering me?
4.Go into the name of the person you want to block and click Block.
5.Select the specific person you intend to block from the listing that shows up as well as click Block once more.

People will certainly not be notified when you block them.
If you cannot find somebody utilizing this method, try mosting likely to the person's account and also choosing Block from the menu on their cover photo.