Copy Video From Facebook




Copy Video From Facebook - I encounter the similar scenario; it bothers me for a while (however not plan to share the video on various other Applications).

It seems that there's no valid video clip LINK also when I right click on it. There is a "Replicate Video Clip Address", yet when I duplicate and also paste it on new tab, the LINK seems something such as this "ball: https% 3A// www.facebook.com/ ...".

Copy Video From Facebook



So I try a number of paths as well as discovered one more technique, which works good to me, although it might be little of indirect (on the Online platform).

1. To start with, click on the video clip you want to share. The video clip will certainly be bigger, after that discover and also tap the down arrow on the top right corner, click on "Embed".




2. A dialog turns up. Tap "Advanced Setup". Miss the code offered in the textfield.




3. Scroll a little down to "URL of video", after that below we go!




I believe there need to be one more less complicated method to do that, or perhaps your Facebook user interface is various from mine, yet hope this could be a little help.

Incidentally, the URL functions well on mobile if you click on the web link via smartphone. It will automatically play the clip for you.