Copy Facebook Video




Copy Facebook Video - I stumble upon the comparable scenario; it troubles me for a while (however not mean to share the video on other Applications).

It seems that there's no legitimate video LINK even when I right click on it. There is a "Replicate Video Address", however when I duplicate as well as paste it on brand-new tab, the LINK appears to be something such as this "blob: https% 3A// www.facebook.com/ ...".

Copy Facebook Video



So I attempt several routes and discovered another approach, which works excellent to me, although it could be little bit of indirect (on the Web-based system).

1. Firstly, click on the video clip you intend to share. The video will be bigger, after that locate as well as tap the down arrow on the leading right edge, click on "Embed".




2. A dialog appears. Faucet "Advanced Setup". Miss the code provided in the textfield.




3. Scroll a little to "URL of video", then right here we go!




I think there should be another simpler means to do that, or possibly your Facebook interface is various from mine, but hope this could be a little aid.

By the way, the LINK functions well on mobile if you click the web link via mobile phone. It will automatically play the clip for you.