How to Save A Video On Facebook to Your Phone




How To Save A Video On Facebook To Your Phone : In my typical aimless Facebook browsing session the other day I found a very funny video that nearly had me in fits of laughter. Now, this isn't really the very first such shared video I was enjoying on Facebook. I find most of these now and then. However, this particular video clip made me consider downloading and install as well as waiting for checking out offline on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

How To Save A Video On Facebook To Your Phone


I'll confess that I am very little of a download junkie. I am averse to downloading such brief video due to the fact that they pile up as well as hog room quicker than you 'd expect. But once in a while, there are specific videos that you feel you need to have on your mobile gadget, like your Android tablet or mobile, for sharing offline with buddies during a group small talk.

So, downloading Facebook video clips on Android. must be a cakewalk, no? Well, it certainly didn't appear this way when I began attempting some apps that asserted to do it perfectly. I ultimately discovered one that functioned, as well as had a tidy interface sans any kind of clutter. It is not without its problems and I'll direct them out later in the write-up. Yet it certain does the job flawlessly.

Let's see ways to download Facebook videos on your Android phone or tablet computer in the simplest feasible way.

Actions to Download Facebook Videos to your Android.
Action 1: Download and also mount the app Facebook Video clip Free.

Action 2: Most Likely To the Facebook app as well as tap on the video clip you mean to download and install. You must see the application in the action menu.




You'll choose the red symbol that claims Facebook Video Free and afterwards I advise you pick Just As soon as.


If you were to choose Always in the above menu, after that each time you touch on a video clip on Facebook, it'll right away start downloading it and will certainly disappoint you the alternative to pick video player to play it. You possibly don't need this unless you intend to download the video directly and then enjoy it.

In case you've picked Constantly erroneously as well as want to change back to Simply When, you could do clear defaults by mosting likely to the app's settings in Applications Manager.




Action 3: You could now change the name of the documents and also choose the location where you intend to save the data. Right here's the funny thing, though, as well as I don't know if it resembles this or was it on simply my device that it really did not work-- it just enables you to wait in the default 'Movies' folder. I was not able to select other folder as well as had to emulate whatever place it selected for me.




Tip 4: As soon as you touch OK, it'll begin the download, a peek which you could see on top.




The screenshots below reveal the 'ongoing' and 'downloaded' state. It does disappoint any kind of message specifying the download is complete.




I can see the downloaded and install video documents in my Motion pictures folder.




To make sure that was about the application and exactly how it worked. Basic and simple, yet not without its concerns.

Inconveniences

1. As I stated symphonious 3, it didn't let me alter the area of the download. Additionally, when I moved the Movies folder to a few other area and then tried downloading and install a video with the application, it really did not work.

2. When you tap on ALRIGHT to begin the download, it reroutes you to its 'Guidelines' web page, which is completely unnecessary. You have to push the back switch to return to Facebook which is a needless additional step.

3. It doesn't reveal a 'download total' message as well as simply counts on its icon in the alert drawer to reveal the progression as well as completion of the download. Some may say that the icon is a sign sufficient, but if you ask me, a message ought to have been there.

I wonder to know if all the above aggravations with the application are universal, or did it simply take place on my gadget. Do try it out and also upload a remark right here so that other visitors can benefit from it.