How to Save A Video From Facebook to Your Phone




How To Save A Video From Facebook To Your Phone : In my usual aimless Facebook searching session a few days ago I came across a very amusing video clip that virtually had me in fits of giggling. Currently, this isn't really the first such shared video I was seeing on Facebook. I discover many of these now and then. Nevertheless, this particular video made me think about downloading and also waiting for viewing offline on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

How To Save A Video From Facebook To Your Phone


I'll admit that I am not much of a download addict. I am averse to downloading and install such short video clips because they pile up and also hog area faster compared to you would certainly anticipate. Once in a while, there are certain video clips that you feel you should carry your mobile device, like your Android tablet computer or mobile, for sharing offline with good friends throughout a team exchange.

So, downloading and install Facebook videos on Android. must be a cakewalk, no? Well, it absolutely didn't seem that way when I started attempting some apps that claimed to do it completely. I ultimately discovered one that functioned, and had a tidy user interface sans any type of mess. It is not without its imperfections as well as I'll aim them out later in the post. Yet it sure does the job flawlessly.

Let's see how to download and install Facebook video clips on your Android phone or tablet computer in the most convenient feasible method.

Steps to Download Facebook Videos to your Android.
Action 1: Download and install and also install the application Facebook Video clip Free.

Action 2: Most Likely To the Facebook application and also tap on the video clip you plan to download. You must see the app in the activity menu.




You'll pick the red symbol that claims Facebook Video clip Free and after that I recommend you pick Just As soon as.


If you were to select Always in the above food selection, then each time you tap on a video clip on Facebook, it'll right away begin downloading it as well as will certainly not show you the option to pick video clip gamer to play it. You most likely don't require this unless you intend to download the video directly then see it.

In case you have actually selected Always incorrectly as well as intend to change back to Simply As soon as, you could do clear defaults by going to the app's settings in Applications Manager.




Action 3: You could currently change the name of the data and choose the area where you want to save the documents. Below's the amusing thing, though, and also I have no idea if it is like this or was it on simply my tool that it really did not work-- it just allows you to wait in the default 'Movies' folder. I was incapable to select any other folder and also had to emulate whatever area it chose for me.




Tip 4: Once you touch OK, it'll start the download, a look of which you can see at the top.




The screenshots listed below show the 'continuous' and also 'downloaded' state. It does disappoint any kind of message stating the download is complete.




I might see the downloaded and install video file in my Films folder.




To ensure that had to do with the application and also exactly how it worked. Easy and also simple, but not without its problems.

Aggravations

1. As I pointed out in Step 3, it really did not let me change the place of the download. Likewise, when I relocated the Movies folder to a few other area and then attempted downloading and install a video clip with the application, it didn't work.

2. When you tap on OKAY to start the download, it reroutes you to its 'Guidelines' web page, which is completely unnecessary. You have to push the back switch to return to Facebook which is a needless added step.

3. It does not show a 'download total' message as well as simply counts on its symbol in the alert drawer to reveal the progression along with conclusion of the download. Some might argue that the icon is an indicator enough, however if you ask me, a message should have existed.

I wonder to understand if all the above nuisances with the app are global, or did it simply take place on my gadget. Do try it out and publish a comment below to ensure that various other readers could benefit from it.