How Do You Save Videos From Facebook to Your Phone




How Do You Save Videos From Facebook To Your Phone : In my usual aimless Facebook surfing session the other day I came across an extremely amusing video that nearly had me in fits of laughter. Currently, this isn't really the very first such shared video clip I was seeing on Facebook. I encounter a number of these from time to time. However, this specific video made me consider downloading as well as saving it for watching offline on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

How Do You Save Videos From Facebook To Your Phone


I'll admit that I am not much of a download junkie. I am averse to downloading and install such brief video clips due to the fact that they accumulate as well as hog room quicker compared to you 'd expect. But once in a while, there are particular videos that you feel you should carry your portable tool, like your Android tablet computer or mobile, for sharing offline with close friends throughout a team small talk.

So, downloading and install Facebook video clips on Android. must be a cinch, no? Well, it certainly really did not appear in this way when I started attempting some applications that asserted to do it completely. I lastly discovered one that worked, and also had a clean interface sans any mess. It is not without its flaws as well as I'll aim them out later in the write-up. Yet it sure finishes the job completely.

Let's see the best ways to download and install Facebook videos on your Android phone or tablet in the most convenient feasible way.

Steps to Download Facebook Videos to your Android.
Step 1: Download and install as well as install the app Facebook Video Free.

Step 2: Most Likely To the Facebook application and faucet on the video clip you plan to download. You need to see the application in the activity food selection.




You'll select the red icon that states Facebook Video Free then I suggest you pick Simply Once.


If you were to pick Always in the above menu, then each time you touch on a video clip on Facebook, it'll promptly start downloading it and also will certainly disappoint you the choice to pick video clip gamer to play it. You probably do not need this unless you wish to download and install the video directly and then see it.

In case you have actually selected Always erroneously and want to revert back to Just Once, you could do clear defaults by mosting likely to the app's setups in Applications Manager.




Action 3: You could now alter the name of the documents as well as choose the location where you want to conserve the documents. Here's the funny point, however, and I have no idea if it resembles this or was it on simply my gadget that it really did not function-- it just allows you to save it in the default 'Films' folder. I was not able to choose any other folder as well as had to emulate whatever location it selected for me.




Tip 4: When you tap OK, it'll begin the download, a glance of which you could see on top.




The screenshots listed below show the 'ongoing' and 'downloaded and install' state. It does not show any kind of message stating the download is full.




I can see the downloaded video clip data in my Movies folder.




To make sure that was about the application and how it functioned. Easy and also easy, yet not without its issues.

Inconveniences

1. As I pointed out in Step 3, it didn't let me transform the place of the download. Also, when I relocated the Movies folder to a few other area and then tried downloading and install a video with the application, it didn't work.

2. When you touch on OKAY to start the download, it reroutes you to its 'Directions' page, which is totally unneeded. You have to push the back button to go back to Facebook which is a needless additional action.

3. It does not show a 'download full' message and simply counts on its icon in the notice cabinet to show the progress in addition to completion of the download. Some might suggest that the symbol is an indication sufficient, but if you ask me, a message ought to have been there.

I am curious to know if all the above aggravations with the application are global, or did it simply take place on my gadget. Do try it out and upload a comment here so that other visitors can take advantage of it.