How Do I View My Videos On Facebook

How Do I View My Videos On Facebook -- If you include a great deal of video clips in Facebook Wall articles, a video clip you wish to see again could rapidly obtain lost in the updates. Facebook gives you the choice to scroll down on your page and click the "Older Articles" link at the really lower, yet this gets tedious if there is a lot of information to undergo. The good news is, you have the alternative to utilize a third-party application, accessible directly in your Facebook account. Discover the old video clip Wall blog posts you want utilizing the application of your selection.




How Do I View My Videos On Facebook



Facebook does not make it visible where to search for your video clips. Click on your name across the top.




After that, on your timeline, Click on Images ...




after that Albums ...







along with you should see one there identified Videos The 217-part of this screenshot is from my Uncle's as a result of that I don't have any video published.