How to Save Videos From Facebook to Your Phone




How To Save Videos From Facebook To Your Phone : In my typical pointless Facebook searching session recently I encountered a very amusing video that practically had me in fits of giggling. Currently, this isn't the initial such shared video I was viewing on Facebook. I encounter a lot of these now and then. However, this particular video clip made me think of downloading and also waiting for viewing offline on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

How To Save Videos From Facebook To Your Phone


I'll confess that I am very little of a download junkie. I am averse to downloading such short video since they pile up and also hog room earlier than you would certainly expect. But once in a while, there are particular videos that you feel you should have on your portable gadget, like your Android tablet or mobile, for sharing offline with good friends during a group small talk.

So, downloading Facebook video clips on Android. must be a cakewalk, no? Well, it definitely didn't appear that way when I started trying some apps that asserted to do it completely. I lastly discovered one that functioned, and had a clean interface sans any clutter. It is not without its imperfections and also I'll aim them out later on in the post. Yet it certain does the job perfectly.

Allow's see the best ways to download Facebook videos on your Android phone or tablet computer in the easiest possible means.

Steps to Download Facebook Videos to your Android.
Step 1: Download and install as well as set up the app Facebook Video clip Free.

Action 2: Most Likely To the Facebook application and also faucet on the video clip you plan to download and install. You should see the application in the action menu.




You'll select the red symbol that says Facebook Video Free then I advise you select Just As soon as.


If you were to pick Constantly in the above food selection, then each time you tap on a video clip on Facebook, it'll immediately begin downloading it and also will disappoint you the option to pick video gamer to play it. You most likely don't require this unless you wish to download and install the video directly and then view it.

In case you've selected Constantly erroneously as well as wish to revert back to Simply When, you may do clear defaults by going to the app's settings in Applications Manager.




Action 3: You may now transform the name of the documents and pick the place where you want to conserve the data. Right here's the funny thing, however, and also I aren't sure if it resembles this or was it on simply my tool that it really did not work-- it just permits you to wait in the default 'Movies' folder. I was not able to select other folder as well as had to emulate whatever area it selected for me.




Step 4: As soon as you tap OK, it'll begin the download, a peek which you can see on top.




The screenshots below show the 'ongoing' as well as 'downloaded' state. It does disappoint any type of message mentioning the download is total.




I might see the downloaded video data in my Movies folder.




To ensure that had to do with the app and how it functioned. Straightforward and very easy, yet not without its issues.

Aggravations

1. As I pointed out in Step 3, it didn't let me alter the place of the download. Also, when I moved the Movies folder to some other location and then tried downloading and install a video clip with the app, it really did not work.

2. When you touch on ALRIGHT to start the download, it redirects you to its 'Guidelines' web page, which is totally unnecessary. You need to press the back button to return to Facebook which is an unnecessary added step.

3. It doesn't show a 'download complete' message and also just depends on its icon in the notification drawer to reveal the progress in addition to conclusion of the download. Some might argue that the symbol is an indicator enough, but if you ask me, a message must have been there.

I am curious to recognize if all the above aggravations with the application are universal, or did it just occur on my tool. Do try it out as well as publish a remark here so that other readers can benefit from it.