How to Copy Video From Facebook




How To Copy Video From Facebook - I encounter the comparable circumstance; it bothers me for a while (but not mean to share the video on various other Applications).

It seems that there's no legitimate video clip URL also when I right click it. There is a "Duplicate Video Address", but when I copy and paste it on new tab, the LINK seems something similar to this "blob: https% 3A// www.facebook.com/ ...".

How To Copy Video From Facebook



So I attempt a number of paths as well as located an additional method, which works great to me, although it could be bit of indirect (on the Online system).

1. First of all, click on the video clip you intend to share. The video clip will be bigger, after that locate and also touch the down arrowhead on the top right corner, click "Embed".




2. A dialog appears. Faucet "Advanced Setup". Avoid the code provided in the textfield.




3. Scroll a little bit to "LINK of video", after that right here we go!




I believe there must be an additional simpler means to do that, or maybe your Facebook user interface is various from mine, however wish this could be a little aid.

By the way, the URL works well on mobile if you click the web link through mobile phone. It will automatically play the clip for you.