How Do I Change My Birthday On Facebook

How Do I Change My Birthday On Facebook - If I registered in Facebook when I was small, exists a method to transform my year of birth to the appropriate year considering that I am old sufficient? And also Just how do you transform your age to under 18 on Facebook, examined and also comply with the short article change birthday facebook im 18, for computer and also phone person.




How Do I Change My Birthday On Facebook

? This guide will certainly reveal you ways to do it.

When you have actually visited to Facebook, on the top facility of the page, click on your name or tiny account image.




When you have done that, click the "Around" choice that is among the options right under your huge cover image:.




As soon as you have actually done that, in the left hand food selection, pick the "Call as well as Standard Details" alternative.




After that scroll down the web page up until you locate the "Standard Details" section. There, float your computer mouse over the "Birth Date" label as well as click the appearing "Edit" choice.




This will certainly show you a type in which you will be able to pick the day, the month, and the year you were birthed.

When you are done establishing those values, click the "Save Changes" switch at the bottom of the form.

This way your birthday will be changed.