How Can I Save Facebook Videos to My Phone




How Can I Save Facebook Videos To My Phone : In my common pointless Facebook surfing session recently I came across an exceptionally amusing video that virtually had me in fits of laughter. Now, this isn't the very first such shared video clip I was seeing on Facebook. I encounter many of these now and then. However, this certain video clip made me consider downloading and install and waiting for seeing offline on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

How Can I Save Facebook Videos To My Phone


I'll confess that I am very little of a download junkie. I am averse to downloading and install such short video clips due to the fact that they accumulate as well as hog area quicker compared to you would certainly anticipate. But once in a while, there are certain video clips that you feel you need to have on your mobile device, like your Android tablet computer or mobile, for sharing offline with buddies throughout a team small talk.

So, downloading Facebook video clips on Android. must be a cakewalk, no? Well, it most definitely really did not seem in this way when I started trying some applications that claimed to do it perfectly. I finally found one that functioned, and also had a clean interface sans any clutter. It is not without its defects as well as I'll point them out later in the write-up. However it certain gets the job done perfectly.

Allow's see how to download and install Facebook videos on your Android phone or tablet in the simplest possible method.

Steps to Download And Install Facebook Videos to your Android.
Step 1: Download as well as install the application Facebook Video clip Free.

Step 2: Go to the Facebook app and tap on the video you intend to download. You ought to see the application in the activity food selection.




You'll select the red symbol that claims Facebook Video clip Free and afterwards I advise you choose Simply As soon as.


If you were to choose Always in the above menu, after that each time you tap on a video clip on Facebook, it'll right away start downloading it as well as will certainly disappoint you the option to select video clip gamer to play it. You probably don't need this unless you wish to download the video clip directly and then watch it.

In case you've picked Always mistakenly as well as want to change back to Just Once, you might do clear defaults by mosting likely to the application's setups in Applications Supervisor.




Step 3: You might currently change the name of the data and also choose the place where you want to save the file. Right here's the funny thing, however, and I do not know if it resembles this or was it on just my tool that it really did not work-- it only allows you to save it in the default 'Movies' folder. I was not able to select any other folder and had to contend with whatever place it picked for me.




Step 4: Once you touch OK, it'll start the download, a peek of which you could see on top.




The screenshots below show the 'continuous' and 'downloaded and install' state. It does not show any kind of message specifying the download is total.




I could see the downloaded and install video documents in my Motion pictures folder.




To ensure that had to do with the application and also exactly how it worked. Simple and easy, but not without its concerns.

Inconveniences

1. As I discussed symphonious 3, it really did not let me alter the area of the download. Additionally, when I moved the Movies folder to other location then attempted downloading and install a video with the app, it didn't work.

2. When you touch on ALRIGHT to begin the download, it redirects you to its 'Guidelines' web page, which is totally unneeded. You need to push the back switch to return to Facebook which is an unnecessary added step.

3. It does not reveal a 'download total' message as well as just relies upon its icon in the notification drawer to reveal the progress in addition to conclusion of the download. Some may suggest that the icon is an indicator enough, yet if you ask me, a message must have existed.

I wonder to understand if all the above nuisances with the application are universal, or did it simply occur on my gadget. Do try it out as well as publish a comment here to ensure that various other viewers can benefit from it.