Can I Change My Age On Facebook

Can I Change My Age On Facebook - If I enrolled in Facebook when I was minor, exists a technique to transform my year of birth to the appropriate year because I am old sufficient? As well as Just how do you alter your age to under 18 on Facebook, assessed and adhere to the write-up modification birthday celebration facebook im 18, for computer as well as phone person.




Can I Change My Age On Facebook

? This guide will certainly reveal you the best ways to do it.

When you have visited to Facebook, on the top facility of the page, click your name or little profile picture.




When you have done that, click on the "About" choice that is amongst the alternatives right under your huge cover picture:.




When you have done that, in the left hand food selection, choose the "Call as well as Fundamental Information" option.




After that scroll down the page till you locate the "Standard Information" area. There, hover your mouse over the "Birth Date" label and click on the appearing "Edit" choice.




This will certainly show you a type in which you will certainly have the ability to pick the day, the month, as well as the year you were birthed.

Once you are done setting those worths, click on the "Conserve Modifications" button at the end of the form.

This way your birthday celebration will be transformed.