Who Looks at My Facebook Page the Most

I last discussed this scam 2 years back, or a fraudulence similar to it-- as the above link shows-- as well as still we have actually not learned our lesson. We are still clicking and sharing these applications. That is seeing your Profile, who are my Facebook account site visitors, that is taking a look at your timeline.

Somebody suggested we ask yourself, I think we are paranoid. Is my ex-spouse taking a look at precisely just what I am stating on Facebook? Does that boy I costly understand I track him on facebook? HA, not me! You recognize you can block individuals or establish your account up so that not everyone could see it or possibly discover it.

Who Looks At My Facebook Page The Most





This most recent one appears an application called Facebook Account Audiences, which was shared by a "pal" on Facebook to 45 people that I could see. If he did that on feature I can simply presume that he believed it was actual-- however I would probably put money on it that he has permitted the application into his account offering it approval to show all his Facebook friends.

This is getting regular now, where we need to permit these apps or solutions consents we in some cases do it without thinking, click, click-- done. ARGH!



I have actually no suggestion what sort of rip-off this is probably phishing rip-off, identity theft or virus, as I've not clicked it, as well as I do not care-- I feel in one's bones that its negative-- its negative!

Okay, yes I acknowledge Facebook typically aren't the most significant individuals for shielding our safety and security, however it would very mischievous of them if this application may even possibly hold true, since they state this, on Facebook Support.

Can individuals inform that I've taken a look at their timeline?

No, Facebook does not provide a performance that enable people to track who is watching their timeline. Third party applications also could not provide this performance. if you stumble upon an application that claims to use this capacity, we motivate you to report it.


Can I comprehend that is taking a look at my timeline or exactly how frequently its being seen?

No, Facebook does not provide a performance that allows you to track who is sight your timeline or parts of your timeline, such as pictures.


Protection Tips-- Exactly what you can do to keep your account safe-- Examine number 7-- Believe prior to you click or download and install anything, same here picks Twitter-- You could not see that is looking at your Twitter account either.


If you have actually been recorded out by these defrauders, hackers or whatever name you choose to give.

Reset your Password.

You can reset your password on the visit web page-- click-- neglected your password.

If you are currently visited.

- Click Home.
- Account setups.
- Edit Password.

Attempt to pick a password that is a mix of numbers as well as letters as well as punctuation marks.

If that's all we can tell about Just how Do I See Who Is Taking A Look At My Facebook I hope this article was useful thank you.