Who's Looked at My Facebook

I last reviewed this scam 2 years back, or a fraud similar to it-- as the above link shows-- and also still we have actually not discovered our lesson. We are still clicking and also sharing these applications. That is seeing your Account, that are my Facebook account visitors, that is taking a look at your timeline.

A person recommended we question, I believe we are paranoid. Is my ex taking a look at precisely just what I am stating on Facebook? Does that child I pricey understand I track him on facebook? HA, not me! You recognize you could block people or establish your profile up to make sure that not everyone could see it or probably uncover it.

Who's Looked At My Facebook





This latest one appears an app called Facebook Profile Audiences, which was shared by a "pal" on Facebook to 45 individuals that I could see. If he did that on function I could simply think that he thought it was real-- yet I would most likely put money on it that he has actually allowed the application into his account providing it approval to reveal all his Facebook friends.

This is getting regular now, where we need to permit these apps or services permissions we in some cases do it without believing, click, click-- done. ARGH!



I've no concept what sort of rip-off this is possibly phishing rip-off, identity burglary or virus, as I've not clicked it, and I uncommitted-- I feel in one's bones that its bad-- its bad!

Okay, yes I acknowledge Facebook typically aren't the biggest people for shielding our protection, nevertheless it would extremely mischievous of them if this application might even maybe hold true, because they mention this, on Facebook Aid.

Can individuals educate that I've taken a look at their timeline?

No, Facebook does not give an efficiency that allow individuals to track that is seeing their timeline. Third party applications also could not supply this performance. if you stumble upon an application that claims to utilize this capacity, we inspire you to report it.


Can I comprehend that is taking a look at my timeline or how regularly its being seen?

No, Facebook does not provide an efficiency that enables you to track that is view your timeline or parts of your timeline, such as pictures.


Safety Tips-- What you can do to keep your account safe-- Check number 7-- Believe prior to you click or download and install anything, exact same below chooses Twitter-- You could not see that is taking a look at your Twitter profile either.


If you have been caught out by these defrauders, hackers or whatever name you like to provide.

Reset your Password.

You could reset your password on the log in page-- click-- neglected your password.

If you are currently visited.

- Click Residence.
- Account setups.
- Edit Password.

Attempt to choose a password that is a mix of numbers and letters and also punctuation marks.

If that's all we can outline Just how Do I See That Is Looking At My Facebook I wish this short article was practical thanks.