Who is Looking at My Facebook

I last reviewed this fraud 2 years back, or a fraud much like it-- as the above link programs-- and also still we have not discovered our lesson. We are still clicking and also sharing these applications. Who is seeing your Profile, that are my Facebook account site visitors, who is having a look at your timeline.

Someone recommended we wonder, I believe we are paranoid. Is my ex-spouse taking a look at specifically what I am stating on Facebook? Does that young boy I pricey recognize I track him on facebook? HA, not me! You know you could block people or establish your profile up to make sure that not everyone could see it or probably uncover it.

Who Is Looking At My Facebook





This latest one appears an app called Facebook Profile Audiences, which was shared by a "chum" on Facebook to 45 people that I could see. If he did that on function I could just presume that he thought it was actual-- however I would possibly put money on it that he has actually permitted the application right into his account offering it approval to show all his Facebook friends.

This is getting normal now, where we have to allow these applications or services consents we in some cases do it without believing, click, click-- done. ARGH!



I have actually no idea what type of rip-off this is probably phishing rip-off, identification theft or virus, as I have actually not clicked it, and I do not care-- I really feel in one's bones that its negative-- its bad!

Okay, yes I agree Facebook typically aren't the greatest individuals for safeguarding our safety and security, nonetheless it would certainly extremely rowdy of them if this application might also maybe be true, due to the fact that they state this, on Facebook Support.

Can people educate that I've looked at their timeline?

No, Facebook does not give a performance that permit individuals to track who is seeing their timeline. 3rd party applications also can not provide this capability. if you stumble upon an application that declares to use this capacity, we inspire you to report it.


Can I understand who is taking a look at my timeline or how regularly its being checked out?

No, Facebook does not offer a performance that enables you to track that is view your timeline or parts of your timeline, such as images.


Safety and security Tips-- Just what you can do to maintain your account risk-free-- Examine number 7-- Believe prior to you click or download and install anything, same here picks Twitter-- You could not see who is taking a look at your Twitter account either.


If you have been captured out by these scammers, hackers or whatever name you choose to offer.

Reset your Password.

You could reset your password on the visit page-- click-- forgot your password.

If you are already gone to.

- Click House.
- Account setups.
- Edit Password.

Aim to select a password that is a mix of numbers and also letters as well as punctuation marks.

If that's all we could tell about How Do I See That Is Considering My Facebook I hope this write-up was useful thanks.