Tracking who Looks at Your Facebook Page

I last reviewed this fraud 2 years back, or a fraud similar to it-- as the above link programs-- and still we have not discovered our lesson. We are still clicking and also sharing these applications. Who is seeing your Account, who are my Facebook account site visitors, who is having a look at your timeline.

Someone recommended we ask yourself, I believe we are paranoid. Is my ex-spouse checking out precisely just what I am stating on Facebook? Does that kid I expensive comprehend I stalk him on facebook? HA, not me! You know you could obstruct individuals or establish your account up to make sure that not everybody could see it or possibly uncover it.

Tracking Who Looks At Your Facebook Page





This newest one appears an application called Facebook Account Audiences, which was shared by a "pal" on Facebook to 45 people that I could see. If he did that on function I could just presume that he thought it was actual-- but I would most likely put money on it that he has actually permitted the application right into his account offering it approval to reveal all his Facebook chums.

This is getting typical now, where we have to permit these applications or solutions permissions we sometimes do it without thinking, click, click-- done. ARGH!



I have actually no idea what sort of rip-off this is most likely phishing rip-off, identity theft or virus, as I have actually not clicked it, and I uncommitted-- I feel in one's bones that its poor-- its poor!

Okay, yes I concur Facebook typically aren't the biggest individuals for shielding our safety and security, nevertheless it would really rowdy of them if this application could also perhaps hold true, because they specify this, on Facebook Support.

Can people inform that I've looked at their timeline?

No, Facebook does not give an efficiency that enable individuals to track who is seeing their timeline. 3rd party applications also can not provide this performance. if you stumble upon an application that asserts to utilize this capacity, we encourage you to report it.


Can I recognize who is taking a look at my timeline or how often its being watched?

No, Facebook does not supply an efficiency that allows you to track who is view your timeline or parts of your timeline, such as images.


Security Tips-- Just what you can do to maintain your account secure-- Inspect number 7-- Believe prior to you click or download anything, same below chooses Twitter-- You can not see that is taking a look at your Twitter account either.


If you have actually been caught out by these defrauders, hackers or whatever name you like to supply.

Reset your Password.

You could reset your password on the visit web page-- click-- neglected your password.

If you are already gone to.

- Click House.
- Account setups.
- Edit Password.

Aim to choose a password that is a mix of numbers and letters as well as punctuation marks.

If that's all we could outline Exactly how Do I See That Is Checking Out My Facebook I wish this write-up was helpful thank you.