How to Change My Age On Facebook

How To Change My Age On Facebook - If I registered in Facebook when I was minor, exists a method to change my year of birth to the appropriate year given that I am old enough? And also Just how do you alter your age to under 18 on Facebook, assessed as well as adhere to the article adjustment birthday celebration facebook im 18, for computer system and phone person.




How To Change My Age On Facebook

? This guide will reveal you how to do it.

When you have logged in to Facebook, on the top facility of the page, click your name or small account image.




When you have done that, click the "About" option that is amongst the choices right under your big cover picture:.




Once you have done that, in the left hand food selection, choose the "Get in touch with and also Fundamental Information" choice.




Then scroll down the page till you locate the "Fundamental Info" section. There, float your mouse over the "Birth Day" tag and also click the appearing "Edit" alternative.




This will reveal you a type in which you will certainly have the ability to choose the day, the month, and the year you were birthed.

Once you are done setting those values, click the "Conserve Modifications" button at the bottom of the form.

By doing this your birthday will be altered.