How Do I Cancel A Facebook Account


How Do I Cancel A Facebook Account - If you have to terminate Facebook and make a new account, you'll have to do more than just deactivate it. Account deactivation does not erase your Facebook good friends and also settings-- Facebook maintains a record of everything. This makes it possible to restore your Facebook account if you transform your mind about removing it. If you wish to begin a brand-new account, nonetheless, you should have Facebook delete the account entirely prior to you can begin again.

How Do I Cancel A Facebook Account


1. Log in to your Facebook account at facebook.com.

2. Click "Account" on the ideal side of the food selection at the top of the screen. Pick "Account Setup" from the listing that falls. This takes you to the My Account page.

3. Click "Shut down" in the Deactivate Account section of the Settings tab.

4. Go to the Delete My Account web page. Locate it by Clicking "Account" as well as choosing "Help Facility." Kind "Erase My Account" in the Help Center search box. Click "Browse." In the results that turn up, click "Submit Your Demand Here" in the How Do I Completely Delete My Account section.

5. Click "Submit" on the Erase My Account web page. Wait for Facebook to delete your account.

Tips
Facebook may need that you enter a telephone number to confirm your account.
If you're incapable to produce a brand-new account, attempt using an e-mail address that's not associated with your old Facebook.

Warning
Do not sign up for Facebook with a fake name. It's against the terms of solution and will certainly get your account suspended or shut.