How Can I Change My Birthday On Facebook

How Can I Change My Birthday On Facebook - If I enrolled in Facebook when I was minor, exists a technique to transform my year of birth to the appropriate year given that I am old sufficient? And Simply exactly how do you transform your age to under 18 on Facebook, assessed as well as abide by the post change birthday facebook im 18, for computer as well as phone individual.




How Can I Change My Birthday On Facebook

? This overview will certainly show you the best ways to do it.

When you have actually visited to Facebook, on the top center of the page, click your name or little account picture.




When you have done that, click on the "Around" option that is amongst the alternatives right under your large cover image:.




Once you have actually done that, in the left hand menu, pick the "Contact and also Standard Details" choice.




Then scroll down the page until you find the "Fundamental Information" area. There, float your mouse over the "Birth Day" tag and click the showing up "Edit" choice.




This will certainly show you a form in which you will have the ability to pick the day, the month, and also the year you were birthed.

As soon as you are done setting those worths, click on the "Conserve Modifications" button at the end of the type.

In this manner your birthday celebration will be transformed.