Whos Looking at My Facebook Page

I last reviewed this fraud 2 years back, or a fraudulence similar to it-- as the above link programs-- as well as still we have actually not discovered our lesson. We are still clicking and sharing these applications. That is viewing your Profile, that are my Facebook account site visitors, who is having a look at your timeline.

A person suggested we wonder, I think we are paranoid. Is my ex looking at specifically just what I am saying on Facebook? Does that child I pricey comprehend I track him on facebook? HA, not me! You know you could obstruct individuals or set your profile up to make sure that not everybody could see it or perhaps find it.

Whos Looking At My Facebook Page





This latest one seems an application called Facebook Account Audiences, which was shared by a "buddy" on Facebook to 45 individuals that I could see. If he did that on function I can just presume that he believed it was real-- but I would probably put money on it that he has actually allowed the application into his account providing it authorization to show all his Facebook buddies.

This is obtaining common now, where we have to permit these applications or services permissions we in many cases do it without believing, click, click-- done. ARGH!



I've no idea what kind of rip-off this is possibly phishing rip-off, identification theft or infection, as I have actually not clicked it, and I do not care-- I feel in one's bones that its bad-- its bad!

Okay, yes I consent Facebook typically aren't the greatest individuals for protecting our safety and security, however it would certainly extremely mischievous of them if this application could also maybe hold true, because they specify this, on Facebook Help.

Can people notify that I've considered their timeline?

No, Facebook does not give an efficiency that allow individuals to track who is viewing their timeline. 3rd party applications additionally could not provide this capability. if you come across an application that claims to use this ability, we encourage you to report it.


Can I understand that is having a look at my timeline or exactly how regularly its being watched?

No, Facebook does not supply a performance that allows you to track who is view your timeline or parts of your timeline, such as pictures.


Protection Tips-- Just what you can do to keep your account risk-free-- Check number 7-- Believe before you click or download anything, very same below picks Twitter-- You can not see who is taking a look at your Twitter profile either.


If you have actually been caught out by these scammers, cyberpunks or whatever name you prefer to give.

Reset your Password.

You could reset your password on the log in page-- click-- forgot your password.

If you are currently seen.

- Click Residence.
- Account setups.
- Edit Password.

Aim to pick a password that is a mix of numbers as well as letters and punctuation marks.

If that's all we can tell about Exactly how Do I See That Is Looking At My Facebook I hope this write-up was handy thank you.