Who Looked at My Facebook Page

I last discussed this rip-off 2 years back, or a scams similar to it-- as the above web link programs-- as well as still we have not learned our lesson. We are still clicking as well as sharing these applications. That is seeing your Account, who are my Facebook account visitors, that is having a look at your timeline.

A person suggested we wonder, I think we are paranoid. Is my ex-spouse looking at precisely what I am claiming on Facebook? Does that boy I expensive comprehend I stalk him on facebook? HA, not me! You know you can obstruct people or establish your account up so that not everyone can see it or probably discover it.

Who Looked At My Facebook Page





This most recent one seems an application called Facebook Profile Audiences, which was shared by a "chum" on Facebook to 45 individuals that I can see. If he did that on function I could simply presume that he thought it was actual-- yet I would probably put money on it that he has actually allowed the application into his account offering it authorization to show all his Facebook buddies.

This is getting typical now, where we have to permit these applications or services permissions we in many cases do it without assuming, click, click-- done. ARGH!



I have actually no idea what type of rip-off this is probably phishing rip-off, identification burglary or infection, as I have actually not clicked it, as well as I do not care-- I really feel in one's bones that its poor-- its bad!

Okay, yes I acknowledge Facebook aren't the greatest individuals for safeguarding our safety and security, however it would extremely rowdy of them if this application may even possibly hold true, since they specify this, on Facebook Assistance.

Can individuals educate that I've considered their timeline?

No, Facebook does not give an efficiency that enable people to track that is seeing their timeline. 3rd party applications also can not supply this performance. if you stumble upon an application that declares to use this capability, we motivate you to report it.


Can I understand that is having a look at my timeline or just how often its being watched?

No, Facebook does not offer a performance that allows you to track that is sight your timeline or parts of your timeline, such as pictures.


Safety and security Tips-- What you can do to maintain your account safe-- Examine number 7-- Believe prior to you click or download anything, exact same here picks Twitter-- You can not see who is considering your Twitter profile either.


If you have actually been recorded out by these fraudsters, hackers or whatever name you favor to supply.

Reset your Password.

You can reset your password on the visit page-- click-- forgot your password.

If you are currently gone to.

- Click Home.
- Account setups.
- Edit Password.

Try to choose a password that is a mix of numbers and letters and punctuation marks.

If that's all we could tell about Just how Do I See Who Is Checking Out My Facebook I wish this article was helpful thank you.