Who Looked at My Facebook App

I last discussed this rip-off 2 years back, or a fraud just like it-- as the above web link programs-- as well as still we have not learned our lesson. We are still clicking and sharing these applications. Who is seeing your Account, that are my Facebook account site visitors, who is taking a look at your timeline.

Someone recommended we question, I believe we are paranoid. Is my ex-spouse checking out exactly what I am saying on Facebook? Does that young boy I costly recognize I track him on facebook? HA, not me! You know you could obstruct individuals or set your profile up to make sure that not everybody can see it or perhaps uncover it.

Who Looked At My Facebook App





This latest one appears an app called Facebook Account Audiences, which was shared by a "buddy" on Facebook to 45 individuals that I could see. If he did that on function I can simply assume that he thought it was actual-- yet I would possibly put money on it that he has permitted the application into his account supplying it authorization to show all his Facebook friends.

This is obtaining regular now, where we have to allow these apps or services consents we in some cases do it without thinking, click, click-- done. ARGH!



I've no suggestion what sort of rip-off this is probably phishing rip-off, identity theft or virus, as I have actually not clicked it, as well as I uncommitted-- I feel in one's bones that its poor-- its negative!

Okay, yes I concur Facebook typically aren't the most significant people for protecting our security, nonetheless it would very naughty of them if this application may even probably be true, since they specify this, on Facebook Support.

Can people notify that I've taken a look at their timeline?

No, Facebook does not provide an efficiency that permit individuals to track that is watching their timeline. 3rd party applications also can not supply this functionality. if you stumble upon an application that asserts to utilize this ability, we encourage you to report it.


Can I recognize that is taking a look at my timeline or how frequently its being watched?

No, Facebook does not supply a performance that allows you to track that is sight your timeline or parts of your timeline, such as photos.


Safety Tips-- What you can do to maintain your account secure-- Check number 7-- Believe before you click or download and install anything, exact same here selects Twitter-- You could not see who is considering your Twitter profile either.


If you have actually been caught out by these fraudsters, hackers or whatever name you prefer to give.

Reset your Password.

You can reset your password on the visit web page-- click-- forgot your password.

If you are already gone to.

- Click Home.
- Account setups.
- Edit Password.

Try to pick a password that is a mix of numbers and also letters and also punctuation marks.

If that's all we could outline Exactly how Do I See Who Is Considering My Facebook I hope this article was valuable thank you.