How Do I Cancel Facebook Account


How Do I Cancel Facebook Account - If you need to cancel Facebook and make a brand-new account, you'll need to do more than simply deactivate it. Account deactivation does not eliminate your Facebook good friends as well as setups-- Facebook maintains a record of everything. This makes it possible to restore your Facebook account if you change your mind about erasing it. If you wish to start a brand-new account, however, you must have Facebook delete the account entirely prior to you can begin again.

How Do I Cancel Facebook Account


1. Log in to your Facebook account at facebook.com.

2. Click "Account" on the right side of the food selection at the top of the display. Select "Account Setup" from the checklist that drops down. This takes you to the My Account page.

3. Click "Shut down" in the Deactivate Account area of the Setups tab.

4. Go to the Remove My Account web page. Discover it by Clicking "Account" and choosing "Assist Facility." Type "Delete My Account" in the Help Center search box. Click "Browse." In the outcomes that show up, click "Submit Your Demand Here" in the How Do I Permanently Delete My Account area.

5. Click "Send" on the Erase My Account web page. Wait for Facebook to remove your account.

Tips
Facebook could call for that you go into a telephone number to verify your account.
If you're incapable to develop a new account, try utilizing an e-mail address that's not associated with your old Facebook.

Caution
Don't sign up for Facebook with a phony name. It's against the terms of solution and will get your account put on hold or shut.